Carina Perez-Cisneros, DMD, MSD, is excited to get to know patients and help them gain confidence and happiness in their smiles. She’s on a mission to transform lives, one smile at a time. “A smile is a way of communication — it is a way of projecting,” she says. “It always amazes me how a beautiful smile impacts other people and how a nice smile increases the confidence of the person who wears it.”
She is thrilled to be part of an exciting time in her patients’ lives. She loves to treat the patients integrally and to see how their confidence transforms through the process of orthodontics. Dr. Perez-Cisneros considers it a privilege to take care of her patients and know that they trust her with their health.
Education and Experience
- Dr. Perez-Cisneros attended Manhattanville College in New York, where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Biology.
She then graduated magna cum laude from the University of Puerto Rico School of Dental Medicine.
She continued her education at the University of Puerto Rico School, earning her Master of Sciences in Dentistry.
- Dr. Perez-Cisneros is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics
- Invisalign®-certified, Dr. Perez-Cisneros completed a three-year orthodontic residency program and graduated from The Aligner Intensive Fellowship.
- Dr. Perez-Cisneros also graduated with a double major in Psychology and Italian Studies
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Education Association
- Texas Association of Orthodontists
Dr. Perez- Cisneros is trilingual, fluent in English, Spanish and Italian.
Outside the Office
Dr. Perez-Cisneros enjoys spending time with her family, friends, and pets. Some of her favorite activities include scrapbooking, playing board games, and watching movies. She’s also working on developing a green thumb.
Fun Fact: Dr. Perez-Cisneros is an avid traveler; she has visited six out of seven wonders of the world. Dr. Perez-Cisneros also earned her black belt in Tae kwon do.