Every patient that will put one on and take a picture for facebook we will donate $1 to the foundation during the month of November
WHAT IS MOVEMBER?
The Movember Foundation is the leading global organization committed to changing the face of men’s health.
We achieve this by challenging men to grow moustaches during Movember (the month formerly known as November) to spark conversation and raise funds and awareness for men’s health issues, specifically prostate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health problems.
The Movember community has raised over $550 million to date and funded over 800 programs in 21 countries. This work is saving and improving the lives of men affected by prostate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health problems.
Meaningful strides have been taken toward achieving our goals, but there is more work to be done. We’re committed to raising vital funds and awareness to improve the lives of men and their families.
WHY YOU SHOULD SUPPORT MOVEMBER?
- 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime
- 1 in 7 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer
- Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in males between the ages of 15 and 35
- More than four times as many men as women die by suicide in the U.S.
- The average life expectancy for American men is almost five years less than women (presently 76 compared to 81)