Know Your COVID-19 Community Level
COVID-19 Community Levels are a new tool to help communities decide what prevention steps to take based on the latest data. Levels can be low, medium, or high and are determined by looking at hospital beds being used, hospital admissions, and the total number of new COVID-19 cases in an area. Take precautions to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 based on the COVID-19 Community Level in your area. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/covid-by-county.html
In Fort Bend County, Texas, community level is Low.
Things for you to know before your appointment:
- Mask wear inside of facility waiting areas is now voluntary. We will continue to provide
masks at the front desk for those who request one.
- Masks will continue to be worn by all persons in the treatment areas regardless of transmission tier.
- All persons (employees and patients) entering the clinic who have symptoms of a common
cold or cough are requested to wear a mask indoors, whether vaccinated or not.
WE MAY NEED TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- If you or anyone in your family has been diagnosed with Covid-19 we will not be able to see you in our office until you and/or your family member has recovered.
- If you or your child have possibly been exposed to Covid-19 outside your home you must wait 5 days from your last exposure to be seen in the office.
- If you have any symptoms like: Fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- Virtual appointments will be provided upon request at no charge for any patient who is not able to come in to the office due to Covid19.
The day of your appointment:
- Take your temperature at home before coming to your appointment.
- The toothbrushing station is now open in the office. If you have not brushed your teeth before your appointment, please do so when you arrive.
- The waiting room is now open.
- Wearing personal protective equipment while providing patient care.
- Continuing, as we always have, to follow the highest level of sanitation processes to disinfect all equipment and surfaces according to CDC guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient and trusting us with your orthodontic needs. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing our patients, neighbors and friends.
The Garrett & Boyd Team
Important links and phone numbers:
Text line: 281-336-1381
Virtual consultation link: https://lonestarbraces.com/virtual-orthodontic-consultation/
In case of an emergency, please call 979-480-6433
Fort Bend County Community Covid Updates: