The cost of your orthodontic treatment may vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan.
Drs. Boyd and Perez-Cisneros and their team will discuss with you the cost of your treatment, and each of your available payment plan options so that you are able to make the best choice for you and your smile. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care whenever you need it.
Affordable payment plans
- We offer in-house financing with no-interest payment plans
- We accept Care Credit for your convenience, 24 months interest-free! Learn more here.
- We accept your Health Savings (HSA) and Flexible Savings (FSA) accounts as payment and will assist you with any reimbursements
- Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans
- We accept assignment on all PPO and Indemnity Plans in our office – we are now in-network with Cigna Dental PPO!
- Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork if you have insurance that will be covering any portion of your orthodontic treatment.
- Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage.