Invisalign First is a safe, comfortable and flexible alternative to traditional braces. Thanks to advances in orthodontic technology, kids can experience this versatile treatment’s benefits. Garrett and Boyd Orthodontics offers Invisalign First and affordable payment options to all families in Sugar Land, Rosenberg and the surrounding areas.
How Invisalign for Kids Works
Invisalign braces work by applying pressure to problem areas to move and rotate teeth. Your child’s custom-made plastic aligners will gradually shift their teeth into the correct positions, addressing common orthodontic issues like crossbites, crowding and spacing. Children can remove their Invisalign First aligners for mealtime and brushing and flossing.
Garrett and Boyd Orthodontics provides kids with a personalized Invisalign First treatment. Every few weeks, your child will receive a new aligner as their teeth move into the desired spot. We use an iTero™ digital system to ensure accurate measurements, maximum comfort and outstanding results.
Is Invisalign First Right for Your Child?
Invisalign First treatment is one of numerous early treatment options for younger kids. Is it a good fit for your child? The best candidates for this plan:
- Are 6-10 years old: Children should get an evaluation by age 7. This check-up will reveal any issues and start your child on the right track for their oral health journey.
- Need to correct oral habits: Although thumb sucking and pacifier use come naturally to infants, practicing these habits excessively might affect their teeth. Invisalign First treatment is an excellent way to correct these behaviors and encourage healthier ones, such as flossing.
- Are mature and responsible: Will your child be able to keep up with their aligners and comply with directions? Be sure to explain the treatment’s importance and remind your youngster to take the aligners out and put them back in on time.
Benefits of Invisalign First Aligners
Invisalign First’s unique advantages make it a viable choice for many children. Both you and your kids benefit from:
- More convenience: Children can easily brush their teeth, floss and eat what they want. These hassle-free aligners are simple to clean — rinse them in white vinegar and warm water and brush them with a toothbrush. Invisalign First helps kids be healthier and more independent.
- No dietary restrictions: Whether it’s candy or popcorn, your child can enjoy their favorite snacks and foods anytime. Dinnertime, summer barbecues and family get-togethers will be as delicious and memorable as usual!
- Enhanced comfort: Kids will hardly notice these custom aligners once they insert them. Invisalign for kids is metal-free, reducing discomfort and injuries and supplying parents with peace of mind.
Why Choose Garrett and Boyd?
You want the best for your children, and that’s what you’ll receive at Garrett and Boyd Orthodontics. Families in Rosenberg and Sugar Land choose us for our friendly, knowledgeable services and premier care. We’re a Diamond-level Invisalign provider, meaning our expertise and dependability are second to none. Dr. Boyd is an Elite Invisalign Provider who’s helped hundreds of patients achieve a more beautiful smile.